You have amended this blog post so that the footage is better quality. Your explanation accompanying this post is lacking in detail. What did you learn? How will it help you? Miss C
Digipack and Album Advert Analysis In this task I have been asked to analyse a Digipack and Album advert to see how their conventions help to appeal to their target audience, enabling them to engage with the artist and the content that they are creating. Digipacks often differ with the artist's genre and will choose to display their albums in a variety of ways in order to best showcase what they have to offer. Below is my Prezi displaying my analysation of Michael Jackson's Thriller Digipack and Jessie J's Who You are Album Advert. In this task I was asked to analyse a digipack and an album advert to see how their conventions appeal to their target audience. I learnt that not all digipacks follow the same conventions and that even those who belong to same the genre don't posses the same conventions. I also learnt that album adverts promote their products specifically towards their target audience, using typical conventions of that genre, in order to gain ...
Album Name Research In this task, I have come up with a variety of different names for the album title for our ancillary products, the mind map provides words with connections to our song Blue Lights. After thinking of 20 possible album names, I narrowed it down to 11 as I felt there would be too many for our target audience to choose from. As a group, we gathered 26 responses from our target audience to find out which album title would most suit our products. Here are some of the responses we received: "I like 'Illicit' best, as I don't like words I don't know and I feel I wouldn't be interested in an album if I didn't know what the main word meant" "You might alienate people by using words that they don't know" "'Paralife' is closely linked to the idea of your music video and I think it fits well" "I would like 'JRJA' the best, but it might look bad with her name printed und...
Audience Feedback on Storyboard (forgot to post this earlier) In this task, I have gained audience feedback on my storyboard to see if they like the range of shots, effects and edits that I have drawn out or if they would like it to be more simplified or even more diverse. The feedback will also give me understanding of whether the narrative is displayed easily or whether ideas need to be adapted in order for it to become more clear. This task will therefore help me moving forward as I can begin to adapt and change my ideas to the requests of my target audience in order to make my final products more engaging and successful. From the feedback I have gained I have the understanding that my target audience can understand the narrative of my music video from my storyboard which means it includes conventions of my genre. The variety of shot types and special effects is another part liked by my target audience as it enables them to stay engaged and interested in the music ...
The track you've used within this is extremely poor quality...having said that, this is a good practice run of lip synching.
ReplyDeleteYou have amended this blog post so that the footage is better quality.
ReplyDeleteYour explanation accompanying this post is lacking in detail. What did you learn? How will it help you?
Miss C